ONE MORE DAY

Every time I’ve spoken on the phone with Charlotte this week, first words out of her little mouth are “How are you feeling momma?” And today, she had a harder then typical day, pain wise, with treatment and as she woke up and I called to say I love you, first words again from her little voice was asking me how I am feeling today. It’s just who she is.

My heart is yearning to be there holding her but Brian is doing an amazing job caring for her and he is getting well deserved snuggles himself while she rests off this doozy of a day. Hives are beginning to reappear as well but the team has lots of meds on board to hopefully stay ahead of them this time. She just has ONE....can we shout it....ONE more day of treatment left. Please Lord❤️🌈 (p.s. today I am finally feeling human again and am on the mend from this awful flu strain)







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUND 2 under way

Reliving June 13

Getting some sleep and planning on a wagon ride!