Charlotte’s Dream

Charlotte and Brian are taking on this final round of immunotherapy up in NYC as I suddenly came down with the flu this weekend😩. I have never missed a day of anything over these past 4 years while on this journey so I’m having a hard time wrapping my head around not being there, but I know Brian’s got this. And I have to stay home and recover. Now we need to hope and pray they stay well! And that this round can be as gentle as possible on our sweet fighter. We do not know if she is likely to have a worsening allergic response or not. But this is the finish line. Our hopes and beliefs are that this is truly her final round of active cancer treatment ever. And that she WILL remain disease free for the rest of her life. You see Charlotte has a dream. A dream that about broke our hearts because we want her dreams to be so much bigger. But we are hyper focused on making her sweet dream a reality so that she can dream bigger and more amazing then we could ever imagine. Charlotte’s teacher shared this with me and said Charlotte volunteered to read it to her class, bless her little heart. As they talked about MLK recently, she bravely wrote this by herself (some teacher corrections there to help her). Lord, please keep our Charlotte close this week so that we can help make her dream come true. And please give Brian the strength and wisdom he needs to care for her this week. Please let them steer clear of this flu and let this week be as gentle as possible on them both. Thanks for all your love and prayers village. I’ve already been surrounded by so much TLC from friends and neighbors and our village. Thank for for the meals and broths and extra meds and fluids and checking in❤️🌈We are so grateful. Now let’s get this final round DONE!

“My dream is to not be sick. I don’t like being sick. I do
Not like being poked. I all so would not like to have 3F8.”

Off with daddy

Got to RMH in time for super bowl dinner fun


Comments

  1. God bless our dear little Charlotte! I love her note that she wrote! We're always praying!! Precious pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ROUND 2 under way

Reliving June 13

Getting some sleep and planning on a wagon ride!