Miles passed away yesterday Feb 13 just shy of 3pm. He had a massive stroke. I have no words right now but I wanted to let everyone in Charlotte’s Village know so we can redirect our prayers to his parents who are currently hunting for an apartment to rent because they cannot bear to walk back into their home. They cannot bear to go home without him. As we sit here with Charlotte’s amazing news to celebrate, all I want to do is cry and be mad at God. As the children and I prepared a special Valentine’s Day dinner for Brian, my mind and heart kept going back to Mile’s and how he will
never grow up. He will never get to celebrate how he beat this cancer down, because the treatment itself is what killed him. I hope God hears our prayers and holds his sweet family as they face the unimaginable.

Comments

  1. Prayers for Miles' Family...for their strength and local support. May he rest in Peace. :-(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ROUND 2 under way

Reliving June 13

Getting some sleep and planning on a wagon ride!