Kenna

Update for all of you praying for little Kenna—man she is a force of nature this one. They need a miracle but she’s currently surprising everyone and surpassing all expectations. After Miles died, and then the Florida shootings, I felt like continuing to rally Charlotte’s Village at that time was a burden. How could I keep burdening people and bombarding them about kids whom they don’t know? And also, even though Mile’s parents wanted to be so transparent, I felt so intrusive witnessing what they went through. I’ve been trying to sort it all out...why I was so attached and hence devastated. It’s hard to understand what and why God places something’s on your heart. I want to believe Kenna needs these prayers as God wants to weave all of our lives together in unexpected ways. There are so many heart breaks and tragedies in this world,  but then there is so much love and kindness and hope. I want to watch this little girl do the impossible and not take the hand she has been dealt. I wonder if any of you need to witness these things too🌈❤️

Kenna’s carepage Update:
 “In my professional opinion, I can’t say that we should stop but I don’t see her making it through the night. Things are going to get bad quickly and we’ve done just about everything we can.” 

They did. They got really bad, really quickly. Probably 20-30 family/friends/doctors/nurses were surrounding her door as her O2 shot down to the 30-40’s after sitting at maybe 70’s all day on 100% oxygen. The acid in her body was building up from the oxygen not getting where it needed to be and nothing had any promise. We did molds of her hands and feet and even did finger prints right before everything shot down. 

“It would take a miracle for her to get better”. 

Well.....I guess these doctors don’t know who Kennady Rose Chamberlain is. A freaking miracle!Somehow someway the doctor was able to bag her up to the 80’s on oxygen after struggling for what felt like forever. They gave her a steroid and by the grace of God she was approved for a non FDA approved drug that they don’t even use on children to help the inflammation she was having causing her lungs to fail. All night and morning she’s now bouncing around the 90’s on her O2 monitor. We are NOWHERE in the clear, as 
always. But my god....she’s not ready. I don’t know how much clearer she can make it. This is not her time. Thank you thank you thank you for surrounding us in prayer and positive vibes. Someone somewhere isn’t having this nonsense either and is making sure something is being done. 

Thank you God.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUND 2 under way

Reliving June 13

Getting some sleep and planning on a wagon ride!