It's OFFICIAL!🌈❤️🌈

This update will be short and sweet because I'm not sure I could accurately capture this emotion even if I tried and honestly we are running on fumes at the moments due to physical, emotional, and mental exhaustion. However, results are all in and CHARLOTTE IS CLEAR!!  Her bone marrow biopsies are clear and the team here confirms all of her scans are clear. Charlotte is in complete remission and ready to move on to their Neuroblastoma Vaccine Trial for kids in remission.

Thank you God! Thank you Village! I have so much I want to say and write but at this moment there is no need. I just want us all to bask in this glory and take in this moment because our girl has done it. And now, we look towards making sure it never tries to return to take away anymore of her childhood. She will keep moving, keep going.❤️🌈

(More about our adventures up here in NYC when I can muster the energy and figure out why I'm having trouble uploading photos).


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ROUND 2 under way

Reliving June 13

Getting some sleep and planning on a wagon ride!