Clear Scans

Charlottes scans from duke ARE CLEAR! No evidence of disease on any of the 3 scans. We still have bone marrow biopsy results to get next week when we are up at Sloan Kettering because they require a more extensive biopsy in which they will themselves perform in order to enter their vaccine trial, but for today WE CELEBRATE!! She did it. There are no words I can find. Thank you all. Thank you God.

I can't seem to get any pictures or the video of her ringing the bell to upload at this very moment but I will come back and add them! I just wanted to update all of you as soon as I was able to sit down and breath and I knew you all wouldn't mind my mush-emotional-tired-brain and allπŸ™ƒπŸ˜„











Ringing the Bell (video link):
https://youtu.be/vb8-dATqrJ0

Comments

  1. She is extraordinary! Elated for you all. Continued prayers. #charlottestrong

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very happy for Charlotte and all of your wonderful family and village! This is the best way to start my week!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ROUND 2 under way

Reliving June 13

Getting some sleep and planning on a wagon ride!