Snapshot of JOY

If we could all have 1/10th the joy she finds in the every day, life would be PERFECT wouldn’t it? Her energy and spirit is contagious. I have nothing special to update, but today I took a couple snap shots of her and thought maybe we could share a smile to all of you out there. She is ringing in 2019 feeling so great. We have scans in 5 weeks, second week of February. We register Charlotte this month to begin Kindergarten in this next school year...and with that realization, I am doing my best to soak up this last bit of the year home with her. And I’m not the least bit ashamed to be selfish about it either😜. Keep the love and prayers going you all. We truly feel them raining down on our girl.




Joy

And some Italian Ice today with her Taylor and Parker



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUND 2 under way

Reliving June 13

Getting some sleep and planning on a wagon ride!