A quick update



 This will be short and sweet but I’ll write more soon I promise! I’m sorry I have taken a break but your girl Charlotte hasn’t! She’s been living life like a 7 year old should! That’s right her birthday was Oct 18 and she’s SEVEN! We have been busy juggling virtual remote learning along with, well, life!  She just returned from around 6 of 7 of the vaccine trial at MSK as well! You guys....she looks so good. She feels so good. She is growing, and learning, and just HAPPY.  Praise God! We know not to take a second of it for granted. Let me come back to write much more soon.  Thank you for keeping her close in prayer you all...they are working and we still need them❤️🌈#Charlottestrong


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUND 2 under way

Reliving June 13

Getting some sleep and planning on a wagon ride!