Elijah the brave

 I’ve struggled posting this update: For those who have been praying for Elijah, he passed away early Christmas Eve morning, after fighting the bravest fight for 5 years. His cancer progressed with vengeance. He was taken off the trial and brought home, where he could be at peace surrounded by all his siblings and his parents until God called him home. His mother Samantha’s faith has inspired me over the years. To do what was asked of this family is unthinkable and yet she still has the most gracious faith. I will forever be changed by witnessing Elijah’s journey through his mother’s narrative. I know Elijah got to be with Jesus for Christmas and I pray that God helps guide us in our mission to help families just like Elijah’s in whatever way we are able. Thank you for lifting this family in prayer


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUND 2 under way

Reliving June 13

Getting some sleep and planning on a wagon ride!