Scans tomorrow

 First of all, I have had issues with this blog and I understand it will no longer notify those who have subscribed to follow Charlotte's care page when there is a new post. I am in the process of figuring this out and potentially change some things.

Secondly, CHARLOTTE IS DOING AWESOME! She has routine scans tomorrow. She was seen in clinic today and besides one area of concern with extremely elevated ferritin levels (basically iron overload likely from all the blood transfusions due to treatment), her labs and check up look great. She will have an additional image taken of her foot because she has been complaining of pain for a couple weeks now on and off--likely just an injury from all her running and playing, but they like to leave no stone left unturned. We have an early morning tomorrow with both scans and audiology check ups, but I will update  with what we believe and pray will be CLEAR scan results as soon as I am able.

We have so much to share and catch everyone up on. I pulled away from writing in this space for several reasons but I miss it. I want to share Charlotte and our family's continued journey with you, our amazing village. We are still on this journey...the ever evolving journey

Thank you for those prayers as we once again await scan results

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUND 2 under way

Reliving June 13

Getting some sleep and planning on a wagon ride!